2009年2月15日 星期日

16 things from fb

chan ka kin and fat chi asked me to write about myself




1. I kept the skin head style for many years

2. and was voted the one with the best hair style among my fds in an application of fb

3. I don’t know who voted for me but I agree and believe that was not scarcasm

4. then I changed it

5. because the cashier of 7-11 checked my ID when I was trying to get a can of jolly shandy, ding her

6. and the fat security in BU flirted me in mandarin, ding her too

7. and a fd of my mom asked me wht secondary school I was studying in, ding her three

8. I think I look great after I have changed my hair style

9. until one day Yung and Janny and Carmen told me to give up, coz it was just getting worse. good fds always tell u the truth

10. and when I met chan yung kan on the street he said why don’t u cut it?, in the same time he 反白眼

11. then fanny and tse ice on the hotpot felt this hair style made me look younger, and i gratefully remind them this hair style was supposed to make me look more mature

12. some ppl like ming and yeung chi hang and fat lo prefer monchichi more than this, they just want me to be a chimpanzee more than a homo sapien

13. of coz there are also some nice ppl who gave positive feedback

14. like wild fefe and siu au pretended to like this one, although they were laughing in their heart, I know

15. and wu chi hang said u finally look like a modern ppl, how can I not ding u again

16. but its always lucky to have family, accepts u no matter how bad or strange or stupid u look, although they said I prefer ur previous one more, that is so sweet

沒有留言:

張貼留言